The California Reform Party will focus on the following issues:
1. State Budget – The California Reform Party will work to reduce spending in all government agencies
and advocates a 15% reduction in all departments.
2. Long Term Debt – The California Reform Party will work to reduce state entitlements by eliminating
state guaranteed employee retirement benefits.
3. Voting – The California Reform Party advocates extended ballot access and will pass laws to extend
ballot access to five state party’s.
4. State Assembly – The Reform Party Of California advocates honesty from our politicians. We will
publish all dishonest promises.
5. Immigration – The Reform Party Of California advocates a America First Policy
6. Small Business – The Reform Party Of California advocates the removal of redundant laws and rules
that inhibit small business growth.
7. Big Business – The Reform Party Of California advocates a one year reduction of tax benefits of large
companies to pay down our debt.
8. Taxes – The Reform Party Of California believes in tax cuts for all its citizens and advocates that all government agencies are managed at a local level.